After retiring from Professional Kickboxing, having fought in Brighton, Essex, Kent, Birmingham, Bristol, Bridgewater, Exeter and on some on the best home town shows in Bournemouth.
I set up the NRG Gym in 2010, based at my home in Colehill, Wimborne Dorset. I run small and more intimate than most Gym’s, welcoming people of all ages, abilities to reach their goals.
Whether that be to lose weight, have fun, get fit, or train to fight; I can help you reach your goals.
I have a wealth of experience, spanning 20+years. Over that time, I have trained in Kickboxing, K1, Thai Boxing, Judo, Jujitsu GI, Jujitsu No Gi, MMA and Boxing.
With a choice of sessions from 121’s, Ladies Fitness/Strength/Toning & Conditioning, Group Boxing, Kickboxing, Fight Training/Camp, I can find the right level & session, to get you started.
- 2011 – NVQ Level 2 – Instructing Fitness & Exercise
- 2015 – Hatton Boxing Coaching ABC Fundamentals
- 2015 – Hatton Boxing ELITE Level
- 2015 – Hatton boxing coaching ADVANCED level
- 2000 – Began Kickboxing
- 2001 – Passed 1st Kickboxing Grading
- 2003 – Won my 1st full contact pro Kickboxing fight with a KO
- 2006 – Won my 1st full contact pro Kickboxing Golden Belt Federation Championship belt with a stoppage
- 2008 – Won my 2nd full contact pro kickboxing IKF federation championship belt 2008 with a KO
- 2008 – Awarded Kickboxing Black Belt
- 2008 – Ranked No.3 in the UK Golden Belt Federation
- 2009 – Successfully defended the IKF Championship Belt another 2 times
- 2009 – Ranked No.8 in the UK under IKF Federation
- 2009 – My 1st student passes their 1st Kickboxing Grading Belt
- 2009 – My own fighters began to compete. We have had over 200 fights now as a Gym fighting on many home shows in Bournemouth and over the South of England
- 2010 – My last Pro Kickboxing Fight against the UKs ranked No.1 and world ranked No.8
- 2011 – Competed Boxing bouts,
- 2012 – My 1st student passes their Kickboxing Black Belt
- 2013 – My 1st student becomes a Full Contact Kickboxing Champion
- 2014 – My 1st student becomes Champion in Boxing
- 2014 – Co ran my first fight promotion.
- 2014/2015 – Competed in various No GI Jujitsu competions
- 2015 – Competed in MMA
- 2020 – I have now successfully held 16 Fight Shows
- Ability to motivate through various techniques
- Great balance of sense of humour and ability to put you through your paces
- Amazing work Ethic
- Friendly and welcoming
- Passionate about Gym & Team
- Spontaneous, making every session different from the last